Are you looking for an affordable, accessible AV-ready space to hold a meeting or host an event? Check out the rental space options at Milanof-Schock Library, in Mount Joy, PA. We offer a variety of meeting room spaces for your business or personal needs. We are perfect for your next …
* Training class
* Webinar – leading or viewing
* In-service workshop
Our facilities offers:
• A clean, comfortable location in Mount Joy, PA, midway between Harrisburg and Lancaster.
• Easy access to PA Route 283.
• Professional meeting spaces with windows and abundant natural light
• Courteous, helpful staff
• Free public WiFi and high-speed Internet access
• Plenty of free off-street parking
• Mobile white board / flip chart
• A variety of local restaurants, some with delivery options available
• Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
You may choose from 3 rental spaces, based on the size of your group.
For smaller groups:
• Engle Room* – Small
o Can seat from 8 people at 4 tables up to 26 people in theater seating
o No-technology equipment available
o Excellent for small groups that do not need technology
For medium-sized groups:
• Engle Room* – Medium
o Can seat from 12 people at 6 tables up to 40 people in theater seating
o Laptop hookup to overhead projector and 9′ retractable screen; bring your laptop and connect to our system; sound-enabled
o Excellent for medium-sized groups that want to use technology
For large groups:
• Engle Room* – Large
o Our largest space
o Can seat from 24 people at 12 tables up to 75 people in theater seating
o Laptop hookup to overhead projector and large wall-mounted screen; bring your laptop and connect to our system; sound-enabled
o Excellent for seminars, Webinars, and private parties
*The Engle Room is a large room that can be used as one room (for large groups) or be divided into to smaller spaces.