The United States Department of State selected the Milanof-Schock Library to be among the first Pennsylvania public library to become a Passport Acceptance Agency.
As a Passport Acceptance Agency, the Library is officially authorized to:
- Provide passport applications and related forms;
- Explain service options;
- Review applications for completeness;
- Record and verify applicant identification;
- Collect citizenship evidence and fees;
- Administer oaths and witness signatures; and
- Forward applications, citizenship evidence, and fees to the Federal Government on a daily basis.
Appointments are Required!
Please call 717-653-1510 to make an appointment for passport processing and/or photo services. Appointments can be scheduled for:
- Monday and Thursday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 – 11 am
- Saturdays: 9 – 11 am and 1 – 3 pm
Passport Photo Service
The Milanof-Schock Library offers a Passport and Immigration Photo Taking Service along with being a Passport Acceptance Facility.
Cost: $12.00 for the required two passport photos.
For Passport information
U. S. Dept. of State Passport Information Center
To fill out an Application for Passport (DS-11) or Passport by Mail (DS-82) click o the link below:
Both parents must be present to sign for a minor under the age of 16 years. If this is not possible, form CD-3053 or a notarized letter must be provided explaining the reason for the absent parent. The link for the Statement of Consent: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 14 (DS-3053): http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/forms/ds3053/ds3053_846.html
Do NOT sign your passport application until the passport agent asks for your signature!
Call the library and ask a passport agent for details (717) 653-1510.