Do you have a bunch of stuff to sell but no place to have a yard/garage sale? Are you a product vendor (Pampered Chef, artist, etc) looking for an opportunity to sell your wares?
Rent a space at our yard sale—sponsored by the Friends of Milanof-Schock Library! A 10 x 15 space is just $15. Forms will be inside the Library at the front desk beginning April 1 or click here for printable form
~ Food and Beverage Stand ~ Shop for Great Deals ~ The Community is Welcome!
1. To register, please return the registration form and your payment for the appropriate amount.
2. If you call to reserve a space, it will be held for one week until your registration form and payment are received.
3. Once payment is received, the space will be secured for you.
4. Please enter the Library Yard Sale Area from Farm View Lane, the road behind the Library. Please do not use the back drive area of the Library parking lot except to unload.
5. Each space holder will be permitted to keep one vehicle on the street parking. Vehicles are not to exceed 20 feet in length.
6. The sale of firearms or adult material is prohibited. We want our event safe and family oriented. No food or drinks may be sold by Vendors. The Friends of the Library will be selling food and drink during this event.